Sivut

sunnuntai 1. syyskuuta 2019

Stripes and patterns

Art Journal Journey September theme is Polka-Dots, Stripes, Plaids or Patterns.
This art journal page has been developing very long time, i have added leftover paints, paper strips and mediums to it. I was thinkint to add a pig picture or something in it... but then i realized that sometimes less is more and left it to rest. I think that this is finished now.

Art jounal sivu, jota olen pakertanut pitkään -olen lisännyt tälle sivulle ylijäämäpapereita ja maaleja muista projekteista. Ajatuksissa oli lisätä siihen vielä jokin iso kuva, mutta halusin sittenkin jättää valkoisen taustan kunnolla näkyviin.






7 kommenttia:

  1. This is a fabulous page! I love the pops of color and the musical staffs bring it to a whole new level. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's a wonderful spread Sari, I love this. ARTSY! Thank you so much for joining AJJ again!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is amazing, Sari. As someone who loves music, I like both the patterns, the music clefs and the quote you came up with. You have created a real gem, and we are so happy you chose to share it with us using Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wonderful spread I love the black 'n' white contrast *and* the vibrant splashes of color... not to mention the quote - LoVe it!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love this journal spread Sara!
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  6. I envy your self-restraint, Sari. This is a very visually pleasing spread. And I sooooo relate to that quote, heehee! I did my AJJ spread about a song, xoxo.

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)