Sivut

torstai 3. lokakuuta 2019

Autumn storms

Autumn is often stormy... As speaking about weather, but also in life. Schools start and bring us many parental responsibilities, in work there are new things coming and needs to educate yourself more, new hobbies start... All the time I am in hurry to somewhere and I have thousand and one things to remember. So as Art Journal Journey theme is, I hope that these storms won't last forever... I mede this art journal page with gel press plate and maple leaves .

Syksy on ruuhkavuosia elävän elämässä kiireisimpiä aikoja. Koulun alku, vanhempainillat, muista sitä ja muista tätä... Töissä uusia kuvioita, koulutuksia yms. En yhtään ihmettele, miksi näitä sanotaan ruuhkavuosiksi. Mutta kuten syksyn myrskyt, eivät nämäkään kiireet varmaan ole ikuisia. Tässä aiheesta gel pressillä ja vaahteranlehdillä tehty sivu.





5 kommenttia:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sari! I agree that Autumn is a time of change and that changes can be challenging. So we wish and dream to see the beauty in change. Thank you for joining my dream and wishes theme at AJJ. Eileen xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Simply GORGEOUS Sari! Great to see this rare beauty linked to Art Journal Journey!
    Happy weekend
    Susi

    VastaaPoista
  3. Who would have thought a pesky squirrel could have sidelined me for over three days. It ate through my phone/internet line and sidelined ME. Otherwise I would have been here sooner.

    I really like your take on Eileen's theme at Art Journal Journey. I absolutely adore how you layered everything. It was so dimensional and the beauty of it is you shared it with us at AJJ.

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)