Sivut

perjantai 4. tammikuuta 2019

Hyvää uutta vuotta 2019! Happy new year 2019!

Onnenpossuja vuodelle 2019. Joudun tunnustamaan olevani ammattimunaaja... Olkoon tulevaKIN vuosi täynnä yllätyksiä ja hassuja sattumia 😀 

Some Lucky Piggies for 2019. I happen to be a professional screw-upper. I always find myself in trouble... May the year be full of surprises and happy and funny accidents 😁

Art Journal Journey´s January theme geometric shapes: i stamped circles with archival ink and i also embossed a lot of circles to the background with pearly powder . After embossing i wiped some of the distress oxide off, so the embossed circles have darker tones than the background. There are also arrow lines made with stencil and black gesso.





Joy Craftsin Possuja, distress oxideja, leimailua archival inkillä ja helmiäiskohojauheella, mustaa ja valkoista gessoa sekä geelikyniä.
Joy Crafts piggies, distress oxides, stamping/embossing with archival ink and pearl embossing powder, black and white gesso and gel pens.

11 kommenttia:

  1. I am totally in love with this hilarious spread Sari! That's so beautfiul made with the textures and colors and words ! WOW! And those lovely pigs!
    I am so happy to see you linking to our Art Journal Joureny January theme!
    Much appreciated! Thank you very much!
    Happy weekend and thank you also for visiting my blog !
    Hugs, Susi

    VastaaPoista
  2. So funny and cute your pigs . I like your design and the colors you combined.
    Wonderful pages,well done.
    Dear Greetings and Happy New Year.
    Sabine

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  4. kirjoitusvirheiden vuoksi. Uusi yritys:
    Ihana, ihana sivu. Tykkään kaikesta siinä, etenkin noista mainioista possuista. Oikein mukavaa alkanutta vuotta ja paljon ideoita askarteluihin.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I'm still laughing. Your little piggies remind me of my cats. I'm sure they often think in their defense they were left unsupervised when they get into something they shouldn't when I'm in another room. All I can say is, this hits too close to home. I love the bubbles, the background and the arrows. But most of all I love those adorable pigs and their excuses. Thanks beyond belief for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey. We're so glad you joined us with your awesome art.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love the colours and cute piggies on this page Sari. Thanks for linking it to my challenge at AJJ.
    Alison xox

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hienoja! Kaunista talvipäivää ja mukavaa viikonloppua♥

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oikea hyväntuulen työ :D Hyvää alkanutta vuotta!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Loisto sommittelu väreineen, teksteineen ja tietty possuineen....

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)