Sivut

maanantai 11. helmikuuta 2019

Art therapy

Viime viikko oli hirveän kiireinen, eikä tämä viikko juurikaan näytä hidastamisen merkkejä. Askarteluaika on kortilla (!) mutta jotain pientä ehtii joka ilta vähäsen tuhertaa. Tämä aukeama valmistui puolivalmiista asioista yhteen kokoamalla. Hektisen arkipäivän taideterapiaa🌞

I have been very busy lately, but here is a one simply art journal page that i have managed to get ready last week. I had this half-made art journal page that i had painted with excess color of another project. I added some tape strips, old Gel Press prints and colored the spread with CreArte acrylic crayons. Some Yellow for Art Journal Journey 😎
Quick art therapy in the middle of an hectic everyday life 🌞






7 kommenttia:

  1. Tällaista taideterapiaa on kiva myös katsella! Taas paljon ihania töitä blogissasi sitten viime käynnin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oi kuinka hieno aukeama. Niin ihanat värit.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is simply amazing Sari! A gorgeous spread with so much depth and vibrancy! Thank you for joining AJJ with this fabulous spread! Happy new week!

    Susi

    VastaaPoista
  4. You call this a simply art journal page - but it is stunning! The circles pop out in a great 3D effect and the colors you have chosen are magical, and I LOVE this quote!
    Thank you very much for linking this gorgeous art journal page to my theme at AJJ!
    Wish you a happy day! Rike

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wow! This is fantastically gorgeous! I love this.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Aivan ihana. Niin värikästä. Tällaista väriterapiaa tarvitsee aina välillä.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I'm not sure you will see this post, Sari, since I'm very late visiting. This is an amazing spread. This is definitely not my idea of simple. You have SO much going on here and I love every bit of it. I love how you shaded the circles and allowed some of the book pages to show through, too. The yellow was a surprise element, and I felt it was the perfect addition. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)