Sivut

perjantai 12. heinäkuuta 2019

Secret messages

This art journal page has been developing for a while... Base layer is build from stamps that I have taken from the evelopes of my atc swap posts. And the vintage pictures and script scraps are also  extras that I got from my trade friends. So almost whole spread is made from atc trade leftovers and extras.
Participating Art Journal Journey July theme "We're all/going" - We're all going to send some happy mail 😊

Tämä art journal sivu on ollut tekeillä jo jonkin aikaa. Pohjakerros on tehty postimerkeistä, jotka olen irrottanut atc-vaihtojen kirjekuorista. Vintagekuvat ja tekstit ovat vaihtokavereilta saatuja ekstroja. 😊




6 kommenttia:

  1. Nostalgisen kaunis, ihanasti koottu!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hienoa kierrätystä. Kaunis työ.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is absolutely after my taste Sari - GORGEOUS! So happy to see you linking to Art Journal Journey this month! Much appreciated! Happy weekend for you and have a great July!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  4. I'm not sure how I missed this, Sari. It is a genuine beauty. The colors are fabulous, the layers are incredible, and the composition is out of this world. You have created a jewel. Thanks for sharing this spread with us using Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love sending and receiving happy mail and what a lovely way to use things you have received! Thank you so much for sharing at Art Journal Journey, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)