Sivut

perjantai 3. tammikuuta 2020

Something new

Art Journal Journey theme for January is Something new. I tried my brand new stamp collection from Visible image. I also have decided, that this year I will try to learn how to doodle to my art journal pages. My first attempt to doodle ended up kinda badly - I hoped the swirls to be artsy, but instead it looks like unicorn is farting 🤣 well, back to the drawing board, literally 🙈

Art journal journey teema on tammikuussa "jotain uutta", joten kokeilin uutta Visible Imagen leimasettiäni. Olen myös päättänyt tänä vuonna harjoitella arttiin doodlailua. Tämä yritys piirtää hienoja kiehkuroita taisi päättyä siihen, että yksisarvinen näyttää pieraisevan 🤣 🙈





7 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful post! Your new stamp set looks amazing against that beautiful background that you created 😁. I smiled at the doodling too, I wouldn't have thought that until you said 😉 ... my doodling always goes wrong too and I end up covering it up ...lol! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey and wishing you a happy and creative New Year! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  2. The stamp set looks adorable with the background it fits great!Wonderful Journal!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love your page, and new stamps are always so much fun. I love your doodles too
    Hugs Kathy

    VastaaPoista
  4. Pierut on kyllä kaukana.... upea tausta ja doodlailusi vain täydentää upeaa leimakuvaa!
    Niin sun värit

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your sense of humor. It's fun to read what you thought of your doodles. Of course, I thought they were wonderful. Your new stamps are great. I was really impressed. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful spread in your journal with us at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I am smiling after reading your post, if you hadn't told us what you thought it would have never entered my head. Its a fantastic page and image and I hope you enjoy adding doodles to your pages.
    Thank you for linking up with us at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    VastaaPoista
  7. That is a beautiful page, I just adore the subtle colours in the background. The unicorn looks perfect with that background and i think your doodling is fine and not at all as you see it, but you did make me smile with your interpretation.
    Hugs, neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)