Sivut

lauantai 11. tammikuuta 2020

Something to do

I travelled on Thursday to see my friend here in Lapland. The train journey takes 5 hours so I packed small cfaft bag and my art journal with me. I had painted few backgrounds before, and I thought that in train I have time to practise doodling with my new posca Pens. What a nice way to amuse yourself during long travel 👍
Participating: Allsorts Challenge blog, say it with Flowers
And Art Journal Journey challenge something new (Posca Pens)

Matkustin torstaina ystäväni luo tänne Lappiin, ja pakkasin junamatkaksi mukaan arttikirjani ja pienen matka-askartelupakin. Kului aika nopeasti valmiiksi maalattua pohjaa viimeistellessä.





8 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! Your colourful background is amazing and I love all your doodling, it looks spectacular 😀. What a wonderful way to spend your train journey, I hope you had fun visiting your friend too! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey with your new posca pen doodling! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pretty, bright and colourful!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    VastaaPoista
  3. A super collection of colours and I did spot the flower. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    VastaaPoista
  4. A fabulous page and colourful background, your doodling looks super and the journey time must have passed quickly for you as you were having fun creating in your journal.
    Thank you for linking with Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a beautiful riot of colour on your journal pages, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  6. a wonderful doodling page!!! i love this!
    Greetings elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. Ihanaa ja kaunista "ajanvietettä", upea sivu.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    VastaaPoista
  8. Tästä tulee kyllä todella ILOISEKSI! Ihana kokonaisuus ja värit ovat naminami :)

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun vierailit blogissani. Kaikki palaute ja kommentit ovat tervetulleita :)